Saturday 24 October 2015

Audience Profile Research

What are your aspirations in life?
Person 1: I hope to end up in a stable career that I am happy with.
Person 2: I would like to go into law.
Person 3: I would like to go to university.

What are some of your interests? E.g. do you like art, film, sport. Etc.
Person 1: Yeah I like art...I am quite creative
Person 2: I like films and things in the media.
Person 3: I'm into art and media

What are your opinions of music videos? Do you like them?
Person 1: Yes, I enjoy watching them
Person 2:  Yeah, they’re good
Person 3: Yes

What do you believe makes a good music video?
Person 1:  A good story line and interesting shots.
Person 2:  Good shots of the band.
Person 3: Yeah...a good story line.

How do you believe youth are presented in music videos?
Person 1: Sometimes negatively they are seen as partying the entire time
Person 2: I guess it’s a mixture. Youth is mostly viewed as like partying all the time and being into illegal things such as drugs.

Person 3: I guess it is a misrepresentation as most of the artists are in their mid-twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment