Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lip synching planning sheet

 I fly like paper get high like planes
 Lj lip synching, low angle shot
 If you catch me at the border i've got visas in my name
tracking shot of Lj walking 
 If you come around here i'll make em all day
back to lip synching 
 I get one down in a second if you wait
tracking shot of back of Lj's head 
 I fly like paper get high like planes
moving lip synching shot
 If you catch me at the border i've got visas in my name
 Luke walking
 If you come around here ill make em all day
 back to lip synching shot 
 I get one down in a second if you wait
tracking shot of  Luke walking


 Sometimes I like sitting on trains, every stop I get to i'm clocking that game
moving shot of Lj lip synching 
 Everyone's a winner, were making our fame, bonafide hustler making my name 
close up of Lj's mouth  
 Sometimes i think sitting on trains
Lj walking into shop
 Every stop i get to i'm clocking that game
Lj looking at clothes
 Everyone's a winner were making our fame
 Tracking shot of Lj walking 
 Bonafide hustler making our name
 close up of Lj lip synching
 (chorus)all I wanna do
(chorus) mid shot of Lj lip synching
 and a 
 skateboarding shot

 and take your money
 Lj lip synching
 Repeat
repeat 
 Pirate skulls and bones, sticks and stones and weed and bombs 
 Lj walking and lip synching
 Running when we hit em
Lj walking into station
 Lethal poison in the system
 Lj lip synching
 Pirate skulls and bones
 over the shoulder shot of phone
 Sticks and stones and weed and bombs, running when we hit em 
 close up of phone
 Lethal poison in the system
Lj going down escalator

 No one on the corner have swagger like us, hit me on my burner pre paid wireless, we pack and deliver like UPS trucks, 
 Lj walking and lip synching 
 Already going hell start pumping that gas
Lj walking down stairs
 No one on the corner have swagger like us
Tube coming in to Lj sitting on the tube 
 Hit me on my burner pre- paid wireless, we pack and deliver like UPS trucks
 close up of phone
 Already going hell just pumping that gas
 skate shot
 Chorus
 chorus
 MIA world class democracy
 Lj walking out of train station
 Yeah i've got more records than the KGB
 Lj greeting Luke

 So uh, no funny business
 Lj and Luke hugging
 you already are, Some some some I some I murder

 Lj an Luke walking 
 Some I some I let go
Some some some I some I murder
 Lj and Luke walking, arm in arm
 Some I some I let go
 Tube coming in backwards



No comments:

Post a Comment